Calibre Group which includes Calibre, Diona Civil Engineering Contractors and G&S Engineering is a is diversified Professional Services, Construction and Maintenance specialist. With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, we passionately provide innovative solutions to the construction, infrastructure and maintenance industries by working collaboratively and honestly with people and clients from diverse backgrounds. With numerous industry awards for design, innovation, safety and social responsibility, we are dedicated to creating positive change and improving the communities in which we live.
As a Senior HR Advisor / HRBP you will be responsible for providing general HR support to our managers as well as leading annual people related programs and activities across the Calibre Group. You will provide advice to managers on employment legislation, HR policy, enterprise agreements, employee contracts and employee relations. Additionally, you will be seen as a trusted advisor in the People and Capability team and will provide comprehensive generalist HR advice to key stakeholders and drive programs of work aligning with our business's strategic priorities with a focus on learning and development. Reporting to the Manager People & Capability for the South East you will provide advice and operational support in the day-to-day operations to support the ongoing projects and functions of our construction interests.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management and/or Business Management
- Experience at a Senior or HRBP level within a professional services environment
- Experience in the Engineering/Construction industry highly advantageous
- Experience in performance review and management, HRIS management and employee relations problem solving
- The ability to effectively negotiate, mediate and build effective working relationships with all levels of staff
- The ability to work effectively as an individual and positively influence and guide all stakeholders on HR related trends and issues
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation and Fair Work legislation
- Experience across the Microsoft Suite of applications
Please note this role is based at our Rouse Hill Office to support our Diona Civil Engineering business. To find out more about Diona, please refer https://www.diona.com.au/.
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees' personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
To join the Calibre team APPLY NOW or contact Hayley Urriola on 07 3895 3444 for further information.