We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join the Talent Acquisition team reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for working collaboratively with the HR team and hiring managers to understand the recruitment needs of assigned portfolios within the corporate portfolios.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- End to end internal recruitment
- Maintain effective relationships with hiring managers and wider HR team
- Identify opportunities for improvement in delivery of Recruitment Support
- Build quality relationships with internal customers at all levels within the identified client group
- Establish clear recruiting requirements by understanding organisation plans and objectives
- Act as a brand guardian for WaterNSW through exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain quality relationships with candidates from sourcing to onboarding
- Assess and respond to the needs of each hiring manager or the role requirements
- Participate and drive continuous improvement initiatives across the TA function
- Work towards KPI’s/SLA’s inline with overall P&C strategy
- Comfortable to have strategic conversations with stakeholders across all levels and advise around best practice
- Keep up to date with industry trends/ technology/ insights and data
- Provide hiring manager training and other relevant coaching sessions
- Create & execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Must have significant and relevant experience in a recruitment function either in-house, RPO or agency
- Must have strong business acumen & commercial approach
- Ability to “push back “and manage senior stakeholders expectations
- Must have experience in proactive sourcing strategies
- Experience presenting/ coaching/ training is highly advantageous
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Current NSW Drivers License
- Work from home or the office – you chose!
- Attractive remuneration package, including performance bonus
- Varied flexible work options, including option to work a 9-day fortnight on the EBA
- Diverse and supportive team environment
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives such as Fitness Passport and the Healthy Body and Mind Hub
- Excellent opportunity to contribute to a purpose-driven organisation
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of employees and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of entry to all our workplaces. All applicants will need to meet this condition.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National Police check and medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
Applications close 27 January 2023
- Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.auand the Position Description can be accessed here
All applications must be lodged via an online application below - emailed applications will not be accepted.
- Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.