Ready to make a splash in your career? WaterNSW is seeking an experienced L&D Project Officer to join our team.
This is an opportunity to work with an essential organisation creating a more sustainable future for the state.
This role offers the flexibility to work around life, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll be supported to build a rewarding career.
Our perks and Benefits:
At WaterNSW, we believe that our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines, that’s why we offer a load of benefits.
- Flexible working
- 9-day fortnight
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Fertility leave
- Yearly corporate wear allowance
- Professional development and educational assistance
- Competitive remuneration
- And so much more!
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones, and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Prepare, update, and collate documentation and records relating to policies and practices to support the implementation of projects to a high-quality standard.
- Conduct research and analysis in the preparation of project reports and presentations to inform effective decision making and planning.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule activities, resources, and meetings to support the planning, development, and implementation of project plans.
- Communicate with key stakeholders on a range of project activities, and provide timely and insightful updates on project progress, potential issues, and solutions.
- Provide financial administrative support including processing purchase
orders and invoices using corporate accounting systems for internal and external learning activities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers, and external stakeholders including service providers, Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), delivery partners, and industry bodies.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration, Project Management, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of project management systems and practices.
- Understanding of the vocational education and training environment and associated reporting and auditing activities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 and learning management systems.
- Extensive experience in planning, coordinating, and scheduling learning programs in a large organisation.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks to achieve objectives within agreed timeframes, budget and required standards.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, and exercise independence, sound judgement, and use initiative in addressing issues and overcoming obstacles.
When people think of essential human services, water supply is one of the first things that come to mind - and that’s where WaterNSW comes in. We are NSW’s primary bulk water supplier, river operator and comprehensive provider for licensing, water trades and water information.
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of our people and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of all successful candidates.