Ready to make a splash in your career? WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Corporate Communications Advisor to join our team.
This is an opportunity to work with an essential organisation creating a more sustainable future for the state.
This role offers the flexibility to work around life, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll be supported to build a rewarding career.
Our perks and Benefits:
At WaterNSW, we believe that our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines, that’s why we offer a load of benefits.
- Flexible working
- Work a 9-day fortnight at Full pay on the Enterprise agreement
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Fertility leave
- Yearly corporate wear allowance
- Professional development and educational assistance
- Salary Range starts from $126,780 base + 11% superannuation
- And so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Identify, lead, develop and project manage multi-channel campaigns across a variety of topics, from public safety to sustainability and brand.
- Identify proactive story opportunities, bringing a ‘nose for news’; draft community news and feature stories for owned channels and audiences; develop collateral and manage associated schedules for fact sheets, banners, advertisements, corporate reports (such as the annual report), radio and video scripts.
- Advise leaders and managers across the business on external communication tools, channels and tactics including messaging and positioning statements. Assistance will extend to the preparation of communication plans, briefing notes, key messages, speaking notes and presentations.
- Bring best practice communication approaches and writing to a variety of channels to drive uplift in brand and reputation.
- Provide communication support to incident management teams as and when needed.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field or experience deemed equivalent
- Knowledge of corporate communication campaigns, plans and channels and content development
- Ability to liaise, advise and consult with business partners and external agencies/suppliers
- Ability to execute a brief and think strategically, consciously join dots and bring an external (public affairs) lens to issues and opportunities
- Creative thinking and ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Experience in corporate communication, brand management
- Strong writing skills with experience in key message development and alignment
- Experience with reporting and evaluation approaches – utilising analytics, impact, reach and measurement to inform future strategies
Who is WaterNSW?
WaterNSW supplies two-thirds of water used in NSW. But we are more than a system operator. We are catchment protectors and water quality experts. We maintain and operate the assets that supply water to our customers and communities and skillfully manage the system through floods and drought. We are advocates for our customers and educators to the broader community. We are WaterNSW and we deliver water when and where it matters.
For more information, please reach out to: Azmine Amer on email@example.com.
Please note applications for this position will close on 01 December 2023.
Click for Position Description - Please note this can only be accessed on the WaterNSW Careers Page.
You must have full work rights in Australia to qualify for all positions at WaterNSW.?
?We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.