The HR Analyst Remuneration & Payroll is responsible providing pro-active advice and support, enabling the effective delivery of all operational and strategic employment & remuneration activities.
The position has organisational responsibility for all key employment & remuneration activities including:
- Organisation design & establishments
- Reporting & Analytics
- Position classifications
- Employee master data
- Remuneration framework
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Workplace Diversity
The position supports the following organisational activities:
- Employment terms & conditions of employment
- Payroll management
- Time & attendance
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (eg. human resources) area or equivalent experience in an employment & remuneration environment
- Ability to analyse, manage, propose improvements and implement changes across employment & remuneration processes in an efficient, thorough and customer focused manner
- Ability to monitor employment & remuneration outcomes, recommend and implement improvements in a timely manner
- Understanding of employment & remuneration principles, legal responsibilities, activities, requirements and ability to implement these in the workplace to deliver desired outcomes
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of an organisation to deliver desired outcomes
Salary: commencing at $3379.91 gross per fortnight.
For further information contact: Julie Howes on 0448 323 393.
Closing date: Sunday, 27 November 2022.
* * * * * * *
APPLICATION INFORMATION: It is preferred that you obtain the position description and information on how to apply from our website, www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/jobs. Applications addressing the selection criteria, accompanied by a resume, references and copies of qualifications should be emailed to email@example.com prior to closing date. If you are unable to get access to a computer, hardcopy applications may be posted to Staff Applications, Blue Mountains City Council, Locked Bag 1005, KATOOMBA NSW 2780.