Head of People - [Archived Advertisement]
Cairns Airport Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Head of People
This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in NQA Group and to become part of a dynamic company responsible for management and operations of Cairns and Mackay Airports.
We require an experienced and professional HR leadership team member to join the NQA team as a valued strategic advisor, subject matter expert and business partner.
This role reports to the CEO and is responsible for:
- Building the NQA culture and engagement of our people through effective people leadership and management at corporate, team and individual level.
- Providing advice as Human Resources subject matter expert to underpin and support the commercial and operational strategy and business plans of the company.
- Leading and coordinating the implementation of people-related services, policies, processes and programmes, providing support to the CEO, Leadership Team and managers on people management matters.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a generalist HR position managing a full range of human resources and employment relations functions
- Demonstrated capacity to work with a high level of autonomy, be proactive, hands-on and solution focused
- Extensive experience in managing in complex, dynamic operations with commercial imperatives
- Leads and develops others. Collaborates and influences to achieve outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, building and sustaining relationships, working in partnership, as well as being a part of a team
- Well developed and effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in dealing with sensitive issues, supporting the delivery of effective resolution strategies and upholding confidentiality
A key requirement is to meet the requirements for obtaining an Aviation Security Identification Card, including pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and a Federal Police clearance.
Please ensure you read the Position Description on our website for full requirements relating to Accountabilities, Qualifications Skills and Experience.
For any enquiries, or to apply for this position, please email your covering letter and resume to: email@example.com
The closing date for this position is 25 October 2019
- Closing Date:
- 25 Oct 2019
- QLD - Cairns
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Industrial & Employee Relations
People and Culture