We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people living with disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people living with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what's possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
As the Head of People Experience your role is to bring together the people experience functions to enable a seamless customer service with a simple service offering to the broader business. Recognised as a key role, forming part of our senior leadership at Endeavour Foundation, we recognise that our people experience' integrates both internal and external customers. Our employee journey should realise and translate to positive people experiences, after all: happy employees mean a happy customer.
Leading a team focussed on our values, we want to create a seamless end to end' employment experience for our people. This role will bring together all of this through a mastery of human resources, including areas such as service delivery program education, organisational capability, talent management and acquisition, industrial relations, workforce planning and people experience to optimise our customer service to our internal customers.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and developing a team accountable for generalist human resources, Talent and Acquisition, Capability and Training to execute on the People and Culture strategy, maximising organisational effectiveness
- Partnering with the Leadership team to understand long-term organisation wide objectives, identify opportunities and implement strategies that meet short and long-term business strategies
- Encouraging an organisational learning approach that creates new ideas based on contemporary best practice and organisational improvement
- Developing in depth knowledge of the business both strategically and operationally to build consultative partnerships with executive, senior leaders and frontline managers
- Sustaining high levels of effort and persistence and seeking responsibility with new challenges
- Support the development and execution of a workforce plan aligned with strategy and business plans and consistent with Endeavour Foundation's desired employee experience
- Providing senior leaders advice and recommendations on complex people & culture matters
All about you:
- Minimum ten years demonstrated experience in leading successful, engaged and high performing teams to support organisational objectives
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline including; Business, Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology
- Demonstrated ability to conciliate and handle Fair Work and other Commission matters
- Developed industrial relations skills, particularly EBA and sector relevant awards
- Strong project management skills, including experience with developing, leading, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of HR projects and procedures
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Opportunity for professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite café
How you can join #teampossible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.