QA Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
- Work alongside an engaged team with regional support
- Excellent role for career development
- Dry Creek location
Reporting to the Regional Quality & Compliance Manager, this site stand-alone QA Manager role is to provide leadership, coaching and compliance of the site Quality Management System to National standards, policies and procedures while supporting the Regional Food Safety & Quality Manager in continuous improvement initiatives and the site food safety quality culture.
Purpose of the Role
The primary purpose of the role of the QA Manager is to:
- Lead and ensure food safety and quality standards are met
- Be a key member of the Site Operational leadership team
- Work collaboratively with the site team to achieve targets and milestones in Food Safety & Quality
- Provide leadership, coaching and development to the site and drive the quality culture
- Completion of audits
- Provide accurate and timely reports to site and regional management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position within the food manufacturing and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team engagement, cultural change and process improvement
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- A tertiary qualification in food science or related discipline
- Able to provide insight and quickly identify a way forward when presented with issues
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Valinda Truong at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via the above telephone number or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.
- Closing Date:
- 28 Nov 2022
- SA - Dry Creek
- Work Type:
- Full Time