HR Business Partner | Operations
HR Business Partner | Operations
- Chullora site-based
- Fantastic opportunity to make a difference and partner with our operational leaders
- Embrace & help drive our strategic objectives
As our People & Performance (P&P) Business Partner, you will be working in true partnership across our National Operations and Supply Chain teams based in Chullora, NSW. You'll be an extension of their team, providing consultancy, advice and options on a range of issues, and coaching managers to help them achieve their goals.
This is a varied, fast-paced, generalist role where you will work on all aspects of HR on an operational and strategic basis. You'll work on a range of interesting and challenging projects, working strategically to ensure we meet our organisational objectives and all while working within a high performing, commercially focused, and engaging environment.
Purpose of the Role
- Understanding the Tip Top business, building trusted relationships and delivering value through well targeted people interventions
- Constructive coaching of leadership teams in line with our values and high-performance culture, building a team of accountable leaders who can deliver the business goals through their people
- Enable leaders to lift their performance management effectiveness to leverage high performers impact on business results and reduce poor performers impacts
- Ensure people have up to date clear objectives and accountabilities and that managers provide regular performance reviews and coaching
- Ensure sound recruitment, selection and induction processes are in place and leaders are skilled and supported to make good decisions
- Support the development of a more constructive culture and an increase in employee engagement
- Lead and facilitate change management to ensure organisational change and business development initiatives deliver planned outcomes
As a self-motivated & passionate HR professional, you will have proven experience in challenging the status quo to deliver an exceptional employee experience & supporting company growth. You will have a natural entrepreneurial flare & strong commercial acumen. In addition to this, you will:
- degree qualified - Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, Communications, Commercial and/or equivalent
- Ability to create a broad range of innovative solutions to maximise opportunities & minimise challenges based on a broad breadth & depth of FMCG experience
- Demonstrated planning and organising, analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with drive and a results orientation
- Be a driver of inclusive and engaged communication
- Effective business partner with a strong customer focus and influencing skills
- Strong working knowledge of IR / ER legislation
- Good understanding of Safety Culture and strong safety leadership
- Ability to think outside the box when problem solving
- Capability to move between advocacy and change management.
- Ability to move between operational performance and strategic design
You'll have sound judgement, resilience and be able to work well with ambiguity and complexity. You'll thrive on pace and change, be flexible and pragmatic in your approach and be able to deliver to deadlines. You'll need to be organised and have great attention to detail.
It's important to us that you're a team player as we are a collaborative, fun team and we all pull together to get things done.
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
Working with Tip Top, we offer many benefits including:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Recognition Program
- Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Study Assistance
- Learning & Development courses and programs for your career
- Novated Lease
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer days
- Employee discounts on Dell & Microsoft products
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures - including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 0437 991 134 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we strongly encourage all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt and note that some roles are subject to customer mandates in relation to COVID-19 vaccination
- Closing Date:
- 14 Feb 2023
- NSW - Chullora
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Industrial & Employee Relations
Safety and Wellbeing