Regional HR Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Regional HR Manager
- Are you ready to influence leaders across the organisation with insight and impact?
- Sit on the Tip Top Site Leadership Teams
- Embrace & help drive our strategic objectives
As our People & Performance (P&P) Manager you will provide leadership and human resources management support to our daily fresh Operations across NSW and QLD. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing strong internal support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Reporting into the Head of People & Performance- Operations, this role will engage with the site leaders to build capability and succession planning within the site through coaching, recruitment, talent management, learning and development initiatives and workforce planning.
This role will be based in Chullora NSW with the requirement to travel to our QLD sites regularly.
Purpose of the Role
- Play a lead role in developing and implementing the Tip Top P&P strategy that supports high performance and engagement
- Partner with leaders to support/manage complex ER/IR cases and provide strategic direction
- Enable Tip Top leaders to lift their performance management effectiveness to leverage high performers impact on business results and reduce poor performers impacts
- Support the HSE team to pro-actively drive HS&E initiatives to achieve performance improvement in this area
- Facilitate effective Talent Reviews and talent management processes
- Support the development of a more constructive culture and an increase in employee engagement
- Ensure sound recruitment, selection and induction processes are in place and managers are skilled and supported to make good decisions
- Play a leading role in Industrial Relation management including Enterprise Agreements (EA) negotiations and award interpretations
- Lead and facilitate change management to ensure organisational change and business development initiatives deliver planned outcomes
As a self-motivated & passionate HR professional, you will have proven experience in challenging the status quo to deliver an exceptional employee experience & supporting company growth. You will have a natural entrepreneurial flare & strong commercial acumen. In addition to this, you will:
- Degree qualified - Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, Communications, Commercial and/or equivalent
- Significant experience at a senior level in Human Resources (generalist)
- Ability to create a broad range of innovative solutions to maximise opportunities & minimise challenges based on a broad breadth & depth of FMCG experience
- Demonstrated planning and organising, analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with drive and a results orientation
- Be a driver of inclusive and engaged communication
- Effective business partner with a strong customer focus and influencing skills
- Strong working knowledge of IR / ER legislation
- Good understanding of Safety Culture and strong safety leadership
- Ability to think outside the box when problem solving
- Capability to move between advocacy and change management.
- Ability to move between operational performance and strategic design
You'll have sound judgement, resilience and be able to work well with ambiguity and complexity. You'll thrive on pace and change, be flexible and pragmatic in your approach and be able to deliver to deadlines. You'll need to be organised and have great attention to detail.
It's important to us that you're a team player as we are a collaborative, fun team and we all pull together to get things done.
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
Working with Tip Top, we offer many benefits including:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Recognition Program
- Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Study Assistance
- Learning & Development courses and programs for your career
- Novated Lease
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer days
- Employee discounts on Dell & Microsoft products
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures - including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 0437 991 134 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we strongly encourage all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt and note that some roles are subject to customer mandates in relation to COVID-19 vaccination.
- Closing Date:
- 14 Feb 2023
- NSW - Chullora
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Consulting & Generalist
Industrial & Employee Relations
People and Culture
Safety and Wellbeing