We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic HR Administrator to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
- A good listener who can be patient and understanding but also firm when the situation calls for it
- Clearly spoken and versatile – our employees are multi-cultural and of varying ages
- A person with an outstanding work ethic
- Very particular in paying attention to detail
- A good communicator, influencer and team player
- Excellent time management skills
What we need you to do in the role:
- provide administrative assistance to the HR Coordinator and Manager
- responsible for most of the day-to-day HR admin duties including but not limited to: filing, data entry, filtering email enquiries and applications, personnel database management
- weekly checking of timesheets
- knowledge with an onboarding platform preferred
- compile the weekly rosters
- update the HR database
- Scheduling of interviews
The must haves:
- Current drivers license
- Current First aid & CPR certification
- Good computer literacy and skills using Microsoft office programs
- Full unrestricted Australian work permits and residency
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- University degree qualifications or equivalent professional experience highly regarded
- You must be able to work and live full-time based at our Resort on site at Moreton Island
To be successful in this role you will have an outstanding work ethic, excellent administrative capabilities, sound writing and communication skills, be computer literate (especially Microsoft Office) and able/willing to work to deadlines in a challenging environment.
Only applicants who are career oriented and willing to go the extra mile need to apply as this is a very demanding position. If you want to be introduced to the dynamic field of HR and are willing to start “from scratch” and work your way up, we would like to hear from you! The successful applicant is to start as soon as possible.
As this position requires the successful candidate to live on site at Tangalooma Island Resort staff accommodation packages are available (own room with ensuite, all meals and utilities included).
Tangalooma offers a great working environment and the opportunity to grow within our organisation.
Who will we interview?
We appreciate that this role will be popular so we will only be in contact with shortlisted applicants. Applications close on 22nd October 2020. Interviews will consist of both phone and face-to-face rounds in the coming weeks.