Senior Content Manager (Clinical copy-writing) - [Archived Advertisement]
GenesisCare (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Content Manager (Clinical copy-writing)
As the Senior Content Manager for the Global Centre of Excellence, you are responsible for the strategy and creation of scalable global content that fuels our multi-channel marketing strategies across Australia, UK, Spain, and USA. Illustrating a deep understanding of our target audiences, you will create clinically compelling content for oncology and cardiology that is insight driven, relevant, and strategically aligned to our business growth objectives.
Leveraging your strong stakeholder engagement skills, you will need to seamlessly connect with a range of group across the business with a large focus on our doctor group. Working with the broader marketing teams and these stakeholders, you will be critical to achieving campaign outcomes through exceptional content that hits the mark.
What you’ll do:
- Establish the overarching content strategy for the GenesisCare brand and businesses.
- Clinical copywriting across external communications channels, including website, sales collateral, digital, direct marketing, and print.
- Identify, curate and produce communications material to drive national initiatives and campaigns through building strong relationships with clinicians and our research teams.
- Developing a suite of foundational material for all services which can be scaled globally, and dynamic content to maintain an ongoing evidence led dialogue with our target audiences.
- Support the development of centralised ‘campaign toolkits’ which can be tailored locally for community connection.
- Providing thought leadership around trends, insights, and topics to drive relevancy and advocacy for our brand and clinicians.
- Lead the adoption of new ways of working including new use of digital channels to drive engagement amongst referrers and attract patients.
- Governance of an overarching content calendar and cadence for ongoing management.
Who you are:
- BSc/BA in Communications, Journalism, Marketing &/or relevant field
- Strong clinical copywriting capabilities
- B2B and Healthcare experience
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Excellent leadership and planning skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Aptitude in online marketing techniques and best practices
What’s in it for you:
- To be part of the exciting transformation journey in healthcare and make a difference in our patients’ clinical and emotional needs
- Own your development, learn everyday in a rapidly growing global healthcare provider
- Thriving close-knit culture and communities
Who we are:
We are 5000 highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer and heart disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440 centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
- Work Type:
- Full Time