Head of People, Culture and Safety - [Archived Advertisement]
AEIOU Foundation (View other jobs from this organisation)
Head of People, Culture and Safety
About the Company
At AEIOU Foundation for Children with Autism, we have a simple yet sincere goal: to provide early intervention that enables children with autism to live their best lives. It’s how we do it that sets us apart from everybody else.
AEIOU is a not-for-profit organisation, established in 2005 to deliver high-quality therapy and care. Our family-centred program meets the Guidelines for Good Practice and supports children with autism to develop essential life skills, independence, and confidence.
Part of our Executive Leadership Team, the Head of People, Culture and Safety plays a pivotal role in strategic and operational people and culture initiatives at AEIOU, incorporating the whole employee lifecycle from resourcing, onboarding, WHS, performance, remuneration, engagement, learning and development, and separation. The role leads a multi-functional team in delivering and maintaining high levels of human resources knowledge and services to AEIOU's diverse and geographically dispersed workforce.
You will be a strong, "hands-on" generalist, with demonstrated experience in a senior People and Culture role, supporting executive and senior leaders. You are keen to ensure a contemporary approach to the design and delivery of HR functions through both your own hands-on contribution and through leading and motivating the collective contributions of the PC&S team.
You will have:
- Relevant degree in Human Resource Management and/or Industrial Relations
- Workplace Conflict/Mediation training, and/or Project & Change Management certification highly regarded
- Your COVID-19 Vaccination certificate (double-dosed) or an approved Government Exemption
- A current Paid Blue Card (or able to obtain before commencement)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (required if your Blue Card was applied for or renewed post 1 February 2021)
What we do for you:
- Salary packaging benefits of up to $15,900 per year which increase your take-home pay
- 5 weeks annual leave, plus the option to purchase an additional week
- Subsidised car parking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for staff and immediate family
- Values-based quarterly recognition awards
How to Apply
Apply for this position today by attaching a brief cover letter and a resume. We encourage candidates to submit their application as early as possible.
For a confidential conversation about this role please email email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- QLD - Spring Hill
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Industrial & Employee Relations
Learning & Development
People and Culture
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition