We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment professional to join the Recruitment Team based at our head office in Brisbane CBD. This is a permanent opportunity which will see you drawing on your previous recruitment experience to assist the business with a wide variety of positions across its Queensland operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting internal customers with their end-to-end recruitment needs
- Providing advice to the business on best recruitment practices
- Managing numerous, concurrent recruitment processes
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Administration, compliance and systems management (PageUp)
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Arranging and attending interviews which may include some travel to regional locations
- Facilitating psychometric assessments which may include some travel to regional locations
- Reference checking and booking pre-employment health assessments
This is a very busy role in a dynamic, customer-focussed environment. Your ability to work as part of a team and to communicate and advise at all levels, coupled with your excellent organisation skills will help you to thrive in this role.
Key requirements include:
- Demonstrated recruitment experience across a range of disciplines (internal or RPO experience preferred but not essential)
- Customer focus and excellent time management skills
- Solid MS Office suite experience
- SAP and PageUp experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Hours: 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Annual salary: $90,573 + super.
In addition to a generous superannuation scheme, Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/ life balance.
There is also the possibility of an additional opportunity becoming available on a fixed term contract basis for 5 – 12 months. Please state in your cover letter if you would like to be considered for this opportunity as well as the permanent one.
Position Description PN55178.pdf
Apply to position number 55178 by clicking on the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5pm, Sunday 22nd July, 2018. If you require further information about the role please contact Richard Mailley on (07) 3072 0784 or at Richard.email@example.com
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require shortlisted candidates to complete a short video screen. The successful applicant will be required to satisfactorily complete an alcohol and other drug screen.
As Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other diverse groups to apply.