People & Culture Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Advisor
- Play a key role in implementing HR initiatives designed to help drive staff engagement & capability
- Bring your prior HR generalist experience to this autonomous and standalone role
- Competitive salary and benefits
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub will be opening in 2021 and will create over 250 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge..
We are looking for an experienced People and Culture Advisor to join our supportive team. In this autonomous role based in Morwell, you will use your technical and professional skills/knowledge to assist and guide managers and work on a broad range of People and Culture policies, programs and practices. You will be responsible for implementing plans and initiatives to improve staff engagement and capability.
Your initial and primary focus will be to support the transition and start-up of a new contact centre operation and at times you will provide support to leaders across other areas if the business. As part of a wider People and Culture team, you will report to the Strategic Business Partner, Retail Markets based in Sydney and engage with colleagues from both Sydney and Perth to drive people initiatives across the Retail business.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar HR Generalist position including recruitment and selection, performance management, employee relations and business partnering
- Prior experience servicing a business area with 200+ employees is essential, preferably in a high-volume contact centre or similar environment
- A relevant HR related qualification
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise and present with stakeholders at different levels
- Proven ability in being proactive and balancing conflicting priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in large transformational programs or start ups will be highly regarded
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in an autonomous environment
This is a great opportunity to work in a newly created hands on position, where you will have the ability to influence key stakeholder and be part of shaping the future for our new contact centre operation. You will be part of a fast paced and dynamic team that offers support and flexibility.
Let's spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 27th January 2021.
- Closing Date:
- 27 Jan 2021
- VIC - Morwell
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Consulting & Generalist
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal