- Key role providing specialist workplace relations and policy advice!
- Two positions available
- Don't miss this opportunity to join the CSIRO HR team today!
The CSIRO Human Resources Recruitment, Workplace Relations and Policy Group is expanding and is seeking to appoint two experienced Senior Workplace Relations Advisors. In this key role, you will provide specialist workplace relations and policy advice to HR colleagues and CSIRO managers.
You will join our small team of experts and will work across a range of formal and informal workplace relations matters. You will assist HR staff and management to resolve issues in line with CSIRO policies and procedures. Your in-depth knowledge of Workplace Relations and HR Management coupled with your ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and excellent communication skills will be critical to your success in this role.
Your duties will include:
- Providing specialist workplace relations and/or policy advice to HR staff, line managers and senior leaders.
- Devising and delivering programs for HR staff and line managers to address challenges relating to workplace relations and HR issues and initiatives.
- Undertaking research and activities relevant to workplace relations and/or policy projects.
- Managing research projects related to workplace relations and/or policy matters.
- Contributing to the resolution of formal/informal disputes with staff and CSIRO unions.
- Case management of grievance, misconduct and external tribunal processes.
- Reviewing and streamlining processes and implementing changes to current workplace relations practices.
Location: Canberra preferred, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne considered
Salary: $95k to $103k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Two positions – one indefinite, one 12 month term
Ref no: 56696
To be successful, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Workplace Relations (or an equivalent qualification) or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in Workplace Relations or HR Management, including extensive knowledge of Enterprise Agreements, policies and practices.
- Proven ability to liaise with, provide credible support and advice to colleagues at all levels on a range of complex workplace relations and human resource issues.
- Demonstrated experience as an HR professional to develop and implement strategies and change initiatives in line with an organisation’s operational and strategic objectives.
- The ability to achieve work objectives, meet tight deadlines and juggle priorities.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present high-quality, information and establish relationships with staff at all levels and external stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity and deal with sensitive information.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position description
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: Please apply for this position online at https://jobs.csiro.au/ and enter requisition number 56696. You will be required to upload one document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter, outlining your motivation and suitability for the role.
Applications close: Sunday, 20th May 2018