Human Resources Business Partner - [Archived Advertisement]
Hearing Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Business Partner
- 12 month parental leave contract position
- True specialist HR role with a focus on implementing best practice
- Attractive base salary plus 15.4% superannuation
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact on people's lives
At Hearing Australia, we are passionate about improving hearing outcomes for Australians. For over 70 years, we have been committed to providing excellent services and helping people rediscover the joy of sound.
HR Business Partners are critical to building the leadership capability of our people leaders. The role is required to work proactively with our people leaders to drive HR practices that increase the engagement and performance of our people. The role is multi-faceted providing the opportunity to work on both operational and strategic initiatives.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for people leaders and team members with respect to a broad range of HR issues
- Influencing people leaders in relation to the implementation of HR best practice and supporting them in the effective leadership of our people to maximise individual and team performance
- Business improvement and change initiatives, including behavioural and cultural change, engagement and retention strategies
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be degree qualified in human resources (or a related discipline). You will also need to be a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative, a strong team player and have proven skills and experience in:
- A specialist HR role (ideally 5+ years).
- Translating business needs into practical HR strategies and solutions.
- Building rapport with internal clients to establish a strong professional relationship
- A self starter with a true “can do” attitude.
Now is an exciting time to join Hearing Australia as we have commenced an exciting transformation process to ensure we have the client at the core of our services. You could be a part of these exciting projects!
Why work for Hearing Australia?
At Hearing Australia, our essence and purpose is to be caring and to have a positive impact. Everything we do reflects these values out in the community and with our hearing centres across the country. A career with us is rewarding because you are helping to positively impact people’s lives and improve Australia’s hearing health.
Visit www.hearing.com.au to discover more!
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
People and Culture