Knowledge Management Officer – Middle OfficeSNSW Grade 6/7 Permanent / Full TimeLocation: Up to 6 Months in Head Office then in Western Sydney (Site to be determined)
About Service NSW
Established in 2013, it is committed to making a difference, and we continually calibrate our work against the core values of Passion, Teamwork and Accountability to ensure our focus is always on the customer.
Your remunerationSNSW Grade 6/7
- Are you an expert in Knowledge Management
- Provide accurate, reliable and trustworthy Information
- Ensure Continuous improvement
- The package includes base salary range of ($79,371 - $91,071)
, plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Primary purpose of the role
The Knowledge Management Officer is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and maintenance of an organisation wide Knowledge Management Governance Framework, with the primary goal being to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge, and improve quality of decision making by ensuring that accurate reliable and trustworthy information is available through the customer/service lifecycle.
In addition, the role is responsible for ensuring that the Service NSW continuous improvement ethos and strategies are consistently applied to all knowledge related activities ensuring that the program delivers business efficiencies and enhanced internal and external customer experience.
- Supporting the Manager, Knowledge, Continuous Improvement and Customer Resolution in the design, development and maintenance of a Knowledge Management Framework;
- Coordinating the capturing, authoring, refining and publishing of knowledge items such as Knowledge Articles, User guides and operational support material to ensure content is current, fit-for-purpose and relevant to the support processes of the organisation;
- Interviewing SMEs, Local Government Agencies & other stakeholders to obtain essential information;
- Designing, developing and refining search and retrieval processes to harvest relevant research from a wide range of knowledge sources;
- Developing, managing, measuring and reporting on knowledge management metrics to determine value and contribution to efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Championing the importance of knowledge management across all levels of the organisation;
- Producing detailed reports on the effectiveness of knowledge management across the organisation including the direct impact to service delivery channels;
- Maintaining and improving knowledge content quality by facilitating compliance reviews and audits; and
- Working closely with project teams, organisational change management team partner agencies to develop accurate easy-to-use knowledge content;
- System administration of Knowledge Management tool;
- Supporting the Knowledge Management team as required.
- Ability to understand and present technical and business information to various audiences
- Working knowledge of how knowledge management can be used to drive material improvements in service delivery environments.
- Experience performing knowledge management role/s in complex organisations, collaborating with multiple teams (application, incident, project, BAU, frontline) to develop, publish and promote knowledge content.
- Strategic and analytical skills
Applications Closes on 22nd September [11.59pm]
Appointment to this position is subject to a Criminal Records Check