Work Health and Safety Support Officer – Safety and Wellbeing - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian National University (View other jobs from this organisation)
Work Health and Safety Support Officer – Safety and Wellbeing
Classification: ANU Officer 5 (Administration)
Salary package: $74,782 - $81,579 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Continuing
- 17% Superannuation
- Salary sacrifices on Motor Vehicles, on selected campus day-care, laptops and more
- Generous leave entitlements, including parental leave and ex-gratia days over Christmas
- Contribute to health and safety of staff at ANU
This is a new role opportunity for a suitably qualified WHS administration officer who is looking to build their career in the area of injury prevention and wellbeing.
The Work Health and Safety Support Officer (Safety and Wellbeing) provides high quality support to stakeholders, contributing to the efficient and effective delivery of services through timely advice and assistance on a range of support activities such as inbox monitoring, injury incident triage, workstation assessments, training administration, website updates, e-learning package updates, injury prevention project activities including information facts sheets and bulletins, records management, invoice payment, use of WHS software systems, administration and facilitation of injury data reporting.
This position reports to Ingrid Krauss, Manager Injury, Prevention and Wellbeing, but will work closely with areas and colleagues across the University community including WHS Committees, Subcommittees, Work Environment Group team members and other external stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have a high level of interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, including senior managers, staff and external providers, in a culturally diverse environment. In addition, you will require proven organisational skills, the ability to prioritise own workload and to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, meeting demanding deadlines and delivering high quality outcomes.
What we offer
- A supportive work environment that will nurture your career and assist you in further developing your work health and safety skills.
- The opportunity to network and build relationships with a diverse client group at the heart of Australia's finest university
- A dedicated and passionate team of work health and safety professionals who are making a difference to improve the safety and wellbeing of our staff and students
- Generous remuneration and conditions, including 17% superannuation and a range of benefits and salary sacrificing options
- Work in a beautiful campus environment on the city's doorstep
For further information, please contact Ingrid Krauss, Manager Injury, Prevention and Wellbeing T: 02 6125 2625 E: email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- One to two page pitch of why you are the perfect candidate, with reference to the stated selection criteria;
- A current curriculum vitae (CV).
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
- Closing Date:
- 12 Dec 2022
- ACT - Canberra
- $74,782 - $81,579 per annum plus 17% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Safety and Wellbeing