Tasmania has a lot to offer including affordable living, amazing local food and wine, exciting culture and some of the world’s most beautiful beaches and wilderness right at our doorstep.
For more than 60 years, Federal Group has been at the forefront of Tasmanian tourism, hospitality and entertainment. The company operates Wrest Point and Country Club casino resorts, and award winning hotels MACq 01 and Saffire Freycinet and the Henry Jones Art Hotel. Federal Group also owns Vantage Group which has 12 community hotels across Tasmania and the 9/11 Bottleshop chain. While each business has its own iconic brand and signature products and experiences, together they represent the very best of Tasmania. Federal Group is proudly one of the state’s largest employers and is committed to continued investment in the people and places of Tasmania.
Our iconic business: Wrest Point Hotel Casino is located on the stunning Derwent River minutes from the Hobart CBD. We are seeking an experienced People & Culture Manager to lead and drive people services across our business, as we continue our journey to be the Home of Entertainment.
You will lead an experienced team who works in true partnership with our business leaders to provide full end to end people support across all departments. You will provide advice and guidance on key people matters including organisational design and resourcing, capability development and employee engagement. In 2021 your change management expertise will be leant on as we look to continue our redevelopment works in our Foyer and surrounding areas.
Reporting directly to the Group Manager - People and Culture and a key player at the Wrest Point leadership table, one of your key deliverables will be to assist us in building high performing and engaged teams across the various outlets in our business. You will have strengths in leadership development, coaching and mentoring as we look to shape our business for the future.
We are looking for a leader with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for delivering great people outcomes. So, if you:
- Are a tactical P&C/HR leader who has experience across full end to end people services;
- Have business change experience where you have shifted structure and culture to business strategy;
- Have the ability to identify capability gaps and put plans in place to deliver better people outcomes;
- Have the ability to work in partnership with a diverse stakeholder group and build effective relationships at all levels of the business;
- Have an ability to simplify HR problems, give direction and guidance on key matters and communicate effectively;
- Are agile in your approach;
we want to hear from you! To apply, click the apply now button below. For more information and to request a Position Description please contact Fiona.Ellis@federalgroup.com.au